Saturday, June 27, 2009

Do you ever get the feeling that things are so crazy that you have a giant marker on the back of your head? So many crazy things have happened in the last year and a half that most of the friends that I do have left suggested that I start writing it down.

When I got the suggestion to blog, I told my friend that I couldn’t just yet because I had broken my wrist falling down a hill.

It is so bad; most people do even want to ask me how things are going.

The crazy thing about it is that in reality, our family is really blessed. Of course, then everyone thinks I’m crazy and I probably driving down the road to insanity.

You know you are crazy when you can’t stop laughing at the fact that your three children washed the dog in the upstairs bathroom, but didn’t wash her in the tub.

You know you are crazy because you are laughing hysterically outside your house that just got flooded along with the wedding pictures: husband is out of town, one dying cat, a child with severe chronic pain and in and out of the emergency room, just put in a movie for the kids to watch so you could go up and do a second pregnancy test at 40 and the first three were high risk.

I had to call the neighbors in because I have a broken wrist and am due to have a second fusion surgery of the neck. While thanking everyone for coming down and your son has an asthma attack. Do you have days like these or is it just me? By the way, this is a typical day for me. Trust me; I can’t make this stuff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment