Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank You

I am overwhelmed at the number and thoughtfulness of people that have help my family in the last year and a half. Countless people have prayed, made food, watched our children, listened, counseled, and loved us through this time. It is to a loving God, that I send my thanks because I believe that is the source of all goodness. I think that some people are unaware even of their divine prompting at helping our family. I do not wish to discount their generosity, but to collect it into a feeling of love that has sustained us for so long.

Today I read in God Calling "I have not promised Peace but not leisure, harvest and comfort, but not pleasure. I have said, 'In the world ye shall have tribulation'; so do not feel when adverse things happen that you have failed or are not being guided, but I have said, 'In the world ye shall have tribulation:but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'"

With prayer, there is always healing, but not always a cure. I feel that my healing is very deep inside me. A type of hope that nothing can destroy. I feel the need to live in the present, so that I can focus on healing instead of despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment