Friday, September 4, 2009

Is There Anyone There?

I emailed a friend of mine and said that I was thinking about shutting down the blog. Though getting my thoughts down into words has helped me deal with the craziness of the last few months, I seem to be communicating only with myself. I know that there are people that read this from time to time, but I guess I miss the connection that goes on when I do tell my story.

As of late, most people do not ask me how I am doing, I think because they don't want to upset me or listen to me as I tell stories that usually are of some tramatic event. I do not think that people do this because they are uncaring, or malicious. I know that many people pray for our family on a daily basis and we do appreciate it.

It is kind of like dealing with a death of somone close to you. Some people do not like to bring up the subject because they do not want to upset the person greiving.

I am still unsure that I will continue. I know that my blogs are long and boring and I do not expect people to praise me for the blog. I am just looking for more interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment