Monday, June 27, 2011

Give me Strength

My anxiety has been so high, sometimes I feel like it is hard to breath.  We are waiting to hear when Elizabeth's surgery will take place up at the Cleveland Clinic.  All while Erica has been going through testing to see if she has a tethered cord.  My mom has not been feeling well and my grandmother is hurt and not doing well either.  I have been in so much pain when I wake up my back hurts so bad that I have to take medicine before I can move.

Please don't take this as I am unappreciative of all the blessings that have rained down upon us.  I know that it is not right to be anxious right now as God has shown that He is right here with us, but I cannot grab a hold of that hope right now.  I am not sure why while I know things on such a high spiritual level, yet these struggles still bring me to my knees doubting everything I believe.

I guess I would love to see my kids out of pain, but I am not sure that this is God's will.  How do I deal with this reality?  Am I able to praise Him while my kids are in agony?  I do praise Him because I know that in the end all things will turn out for the best.  All things will turn out to glorify God.  Please give me the peace and strength to handle what he gives us.  Please strengthen my children and family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment