Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My attempt at poetry

Hey…Hello in there…



I have no answers to give

I want to solve the impossible puzzle

I am walking through a maze that leads to nowhere

Now what?

Where do I go?

I scream this in my head

Where do I go?

What do I need to learn?

What do I need to do?

Who do I need to ask?

I am asking you but you are not telling

I give it to you and you and not responding

You send me blessing after blessing

We are not cursed

We are blessed

But……

Oh, was this like the Israelites?

Am I complaining for meat when I have eaten of Heaven’s bread?

Should today be enough?

No tomorrow

Just today

How do you move on?
Just today

No planning

No dreams?

Different dreams, but aren’t they nightmares?

No, keep your heart light and looking for the light

Look to the light in all situations and you will be blessed

No answers but love

Love

Love

Love




2 comments:

  1. It's good stuff- people need to comment...
    I have the same questions about the Isrealites so I love that. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so where are your supports? I see more comments on dog rescue blogs... Your family has and is going through alot- I understand about dealing with chronic trauma alone. I'll get you my email if you want to "talk". I'll be praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete