Friday, May 21, 2010

Trip to the Mall

Yesterday after Erica's eye doctor appointment I promised to take her to the Lego store in the mall.  As we were walking through the mall, Erica put grew more and more excited about everything she was seeing hearing and smelling. Each store had a "more beautifulier" smell than the next. She would comment on the outputs as we walked by saying, "This outfit is very fashionable." Walking by Victoria" Secret, she exclaimed, "OH! She has big boobs!"  And as she passed Ambecrome and Fitch she saw a half naked man and stated, "That's just disturbing."

It took me a while to figure out why she was so excited. Then I realized, I had not taken her to the mall since she had an out of her stroller. Fashion expert of our family, has never really gone shopping.  The physical strain on both her and me proves to be so great that we target only certain activities as to decrease the amount of pain we have later.

At the end of the trip Erica said that the mall was not for me. She said, "You're too slow and old for the mall."  Of course someone overheard it and I had to agree with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment